At Chick-fil-A, Restaurant Leaders/Managers are responsible for assisting in all aspects of shift management and ensuring that each restaurant guest has an outstanding experience. Restaurant Leaders are responsible for supervising assigned stations for an entire shift and may be assigned to open or close the restaurant; following established opening and closing procedures.
• Ensures that Team Members follow recipes and read tickets to accurately prepare all orders.
• Ensures that Team Members are extremely accurate with weights and measurements for all recipe items.
• Ensures that Team Members work at a pace to maintain restaurant’s established speed of service guidelines.
• Ensures that workstations are clean at all times.
• Ensures that cashiers follow cash handling procedures at all times.
• Executes proper security and cash handling and control procedures; holds cashiers accountable to adhering to policies and procedures.
• Ensures that Team Members monitor kitchen, front counter, dining room, restroom, parking lot and overall facility cleanliness.
• Perform any of the tasks above as needed throughout shift
• Addresses guest issues that may arise; consults with management team regarding complex issues.
• Maintains a positive working relationship and treats all employees with respect while providing them with direction and feedback.
• Communicates employee performance and policy/procedure violations to management for appropriate handling.
• Strictly adheres to all Company policies and procedures.
A leadership job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
It's a Great Place to Work- At Chick-fil-A, we consider our team members to be more than just employees; they are a highly valued part of our restaurant. We strive to offer competitive pay and ensure that you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
Work Directly With A Chick-fil-A Owner/Operator- Our Operator, Phil Whitsel, is an independent business person responsible for the operation of Chick-fil-A Northville. Phil invests time in his team members by teaching them important business skills for the future including, but not limited to: time management, stewardship, team work, and financial responsibility.
Flexible Hours- We strive to adhere our team members' work schedules to their family, school, and personal commitments. From students to retirees, our store is for you!
Closed Sundays- All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
Opportunities for Advancement- Here at Chick-fil-A Northville we pride ourselves in our Leadership Development Pathway. The purpose of the pathway is to provide our Team Members with many opportunities and resources for advancement.
Scholarship Opportunities- While Chick-fil-A, Inc. has awarded scholarships for more than 40 years, the enhanced educational assistance initiative, called Remarkable Futures, increases the amount of scholarships available. Students can receive up to $25,000 per year, as well as access to tuition discounts and other educational benefits at more than 70 colleges and universities nationwide, to help offset the cost of their education.